Skip to main content

Discontinuation from studies

Discontinuation from a PhD programme must be reported in writing to LTH's office. For resumption of discontinued studies, a new admission to the current doctoral subject is required. A student applying for a licentiate degree shall state in the application for the degree if they also will discontinue the PhD-studies.

If you wish to discontinue from your doctoral/licentiate programme, please fill out the form and send it to: 

LTHs kansli, PhD studies
Box 118, 221 00 Lund 

Discontinuation from studies is then registered by LTH's office.

Page Manager: | 2021-09-20